jueves, 19 de abril de 2007

XIV

If I would mmmmmm Here again, I'd mmm Life is completely
have to mmmmmmmmmm prefer mmmmmmmlmll painless in
be mmmmmmmmmmmll to unexist. mmmmmmlmmm vacuity,

And death, my mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm would finish
own and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmlmm it all at
hers, mmmmmmmm Without dreams and mllmmmmmlm night,
mmmmmmmmmmmmml fantastically
Just dark, space, mmm created hopes mmmm The woman of
loneliness mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the coconut
& her, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm scent.

mmm She'd mm open mm her
mmmmm arms mmmm to mmmmmmm And mmmm caressing
mmmmmmmm me, mmmmmmmmmmmm my
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hair, mmm tender mmmmm action,

mmmm She mmmmm would mmmm say

mmmmmmmm slowly mmmmmmmm almost

mmmmmmmmmmm whispering, mmmmmmmm "Come

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm with mmm me, mmm my

mmm And mmmmmmmmmmmmmm little mmmm pet",

I mmmmmmmmmm would mmmmmmmmm freely

mmmmmmmm accompany mmmmmmmmmmmm her.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm It'd
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm be nice
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm an unexisting dead.

No hay comentarios:

 
Creative Commons License
Esta obraestá bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.