sábado, 19 de enero de 2008

XXVII

I’m happy!
Can
You believe it? mmmmmmmmmm Of course, since
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm You are the
Though, I am mmmmmmmmmmmmm Cause.
Also, again,
Afraid, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm But, this time,
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm You aren’t
I’m scared mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Guilty.
Of
Myself, my feelings; mmmmmmmm I’ll give you
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Everything
My existence, mmmmmmmmmmmmm At all.
My freedom, my
Solitude, mmmmmmmmmmmm And, specially, my
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Sweet mortal
It’s not a mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Death.
Sacrifice,
A mistake, mmmmmmmmmmm Not this decision,
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Our tender
I’m not sacrificing mmmmmmmmmm Pact;
Anything
At all, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Since it was,
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm And is,
Since the first mmmmmmmmmmmm Yours
Time
We knew, mmmmmmmmmmmmm Not met,
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm It
Although mmmmmmmmmmm Is quite different.
I don’t know
The end, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm As if it
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Were
Although mmmmmmmmmmm Half important;
I do know
The uncontinuity, mmmmmmmmm As if it
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Have had
I mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mattered,
Wan to go
On; incredible? mmmmmmmmm (Rhetoric,
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm For I have
Do you see? mmmmmmmmmm The answer)
(it’s for
You) mmmmmmmmmmmmmm That is why
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am
In other words, mmmmmmmmmm Afraid:
Old,
Elizabethan words: mmmmmmm “I’m happy
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Of
(Almost like that. mmmmmmm Not being happy”
Death is
Silent.) mmmmmmmmmm Frightening happiness:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm The fear of
Joyful fear: mmmmmmmmmmmm Losing;
Our definition of
Love.


---------------------

Written six months ago,
it does not matter any more.

No hay comentarios:

 
Creative Commons License
Esta obraestá bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.