sábado, 19 de enero de 2008

XXV

Four thousand years,
A bit
More;
There’s nothing to
Say about
It. I have seen
Destruction, and
Anger. I have felt
The pulsed
Trigger,
Thundering in discussion
With the
Dove;
Then the fire
Covering two
Eyes,
A mouth open,
An ear
Close.
But, there’s nothing
To say
About.
I have heard
A fragile
Voice,
Corrupted after temptation,
Asking for
Freedom
Though its arms
Are completely
Free.
I have touched
A white
Skin,
In silk dressed
To pretend
Existence,
To claim property
And confused
Manners.
But, there’s nothing
To say
About.
I have tasted
The inexistent
Ashes,
That once inhabited
The wonder
Land,
Now a gentile
Tale to
Tell.
I have been
Disrupted in
Seclusion
To liberate myself
From hate,
Love.
But, there’s nothing
To say
About.
I have had
The single
Truth,
And the only
Lie of
God.
But, there’s nothing
To say
About.
It’s a story
To pass
On.

No hay comentarios:

 
Creative Commons License
Esta obraestá bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.