jueves, 24 de enero de 2008

XXIX

Once
mm again,
I’m
mm dying
mmmm in
Heartbeats;

They
mm are
mmmm demonstrating
The
mm claimed
Nonsense

Of
mm belief
mmmm and
Hope;
It’s
mm terrifying.

I
mm tried
mmmm to
Convince
Myself
mm about

A
mm possibility
That
mm came
mmmm between
Smiles,

Kisses,
And
mm a

mmmm lonely
Shared
mm night:

It
mm was
mmmm incomplete:
Hope
mm isn’t
Enough,

As
mm well
mmmm as
Belief:
Fake
mm illusions,

Though
mm comprehensible
In
mm their
mmmm sublime
Words.

I
mm always
mmmm knew
This
Could
mm happen;

Yet
mm ears
mmmm and
Knowledge
Aren’t
mm together.

When
mm one
mmmm listens
The
mm other
Ignores;

When
mm one
mmmm pretends,
The
mm other
Achieves.

Destiny
mm or
mmmm fortune,
You
mm would
Say;

One
mm or
mmmm the
Other,
mm you’d
Complete.

However,
I’m
mm getting
mmmm tired
Of
mm playing

The
mm fortune’s
mmmm fool,
And
mm of
Pretending

To
mm understand
The
mm string
mmmm before
Having

The
mm web;
There’s
mm no
mmmm magic
Mirror,

Only
mm shadows
mmmm needed
To
mm be
Veiled;

Or
mm to
mmmm be
Preserved
In
mm darkness.

What
mm is
mmmm happening
Then?
Tomorrow?
mm Again?

I
mm do
mmmm not
Want
To
mm know.

I
mm do
mmmm not
Need
To
mm know.

I’m
mm apart,
Torn
mm apart,
mmmm in
Fact;

Living
mm a
mmmm life
Dissolved
After
mm beating.

What
mm is
mmmm next?
I’d
Ask
mm you.

A
mm single
mmmm death,
Knowing
mm me
Alone,

C
m r
mm y
mmm i
mmmm n
mmmmm g

mmmmmm a
mmmmmmm n
mmmmmmmm d

mmmmmmmmm b
mmmmmmmmmm e
mmmmmmmmmmm a
mmmmmmmmmmmm t
mmmmmmmmmmmmm i
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm n
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm g,
I
m n

mm u
mmm n
mmmm c
mmmmm e
mmmmmm r
mmmmmmm t
mmmmmmmm a
mmmmmmmmm i
mmmmmmmmmm n
mmmmmmmmmmm t
mmmmmmmmmmmm y,
U
m n
mm k
mmm n
mmmm o
mmmmm w
mmmmmm n.

No hay comentarios:

 
Creative Commons License
Esta obraestá bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.