martes, 3 de julio de 2007

Isn't it

Who cares if I acquire it or not?
After all
Mmmm Silence is always an answer,
Isn’t it?

Who cares if I stay here or not?
After all
Mmmm Presence is essential only
Mmmmmmm During the anxiety,
Isn’t it?

Who cares if I open my mouth and scream or not?
After all
Mmmm Sound has been always
Mmmmmmm An incomplete invention
Mmmmmmmmmmm Without ears,
Isn’t it?

Who cares if I lose my mind or not?
After all
Mmmm Conscience in vacuity
Mmmmmmm Equals inconscience in laxity
Mmmmmmmmmmm During madness
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm And love,
Isn’t it?

Who cares if I disappear or not?
After all
Mmmm Nobody knows me enough,
Mmmmmmm At least, to demonstrate
Mmmmmmmmmmm That it is not so,
Isn’t it?

Who cares if I write or sing or paint or not?
After all
Mmmm Neither the letters, notes nor colours
Mmmmmmm Will be enough,
Isn’t it?

Who cares if I care or not?
After all
Mmmm Since six months ago, it is unimportant,
Isn’t it.

No hay comentarios:

 
Creative Commons License
Esta obraestá bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.