viernes, 2 de marzo de 2007

Paradox

Death?
Life?
What is the difference anyway?

I do not want to die,
But, actually, I really do not care;
Deads live forever in their friend’s
Memory; yet, the memory
Of the livings perpetuates
A last breath,
A last sorrow,
A last heart beat…

The loved dead lives forever…

On the other hand, I have existed
Since the beginning of the time,
I mean my time, I have hated
Everything, my friends,
My feelings, my lack of feelings,
The people, their sights,
Their whispers,
Their laughs,
Their touch…

I have no life;
However, I am not dead,
I breath,
I walk,
I love (kind of),
I hear,
I write,
I exist…
Is it enough?
No, it has been never enough.

What do I pretend?
Nothing. I am nobody.
I am nothing.

So far, it has been three times,
Not two, not anymore.
She does not know it,
And she does not figure it out.
I tried to escape without a clue,
Without witnesses,
Without scars,
Just silence and darkness,
Peaceful emptiness.
And I failed,
one more time I have failed.

Tomorrow she will know all about it,
And I will know almost everything
About It.
Do I want it?
No.
We need it.
She wants to be free,
To confess her pain,
To stand by my side,
To believe in me.
I need to be free,
To feel no more,
To hope no more,
To disappear from this laxity
Of misunderstandings that
I call existence.

Tomorrow I will be no more…
At least, that is what I am looking forward…

1 comentario:

Bijoy dijo...

hey there the fight between the life and death is really good. you have good pioint there interesting stuff you have got here keep up the good work.

regards Biby - Blog

 
Creative Commons License
Esta obraestá bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.